Classic Horsemanship  

Go Back   Classic Horsemanship > The Classroom > Leather and Tack

Old 03-21-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
DocsMinnieElixer
Weanling

Default Just want to reccommend seller of new romels

After a few fruitless purchases of some subpar romels with a limited budget i came across www.traditionalrawhidebraiders.com. I ordered a pair of 8 plait romels from them, and I was expecting to be disappointed because I imagined they were far too affordable to be all that good. I received them today and I am so pleased with them. They are soft and supple while still have a really nice weight to them. When others have mentioned a good pair of romels feeling "alive" I now know what they mean. These reins are beautiful, the braid is tight, they want to drop or "release" when you slide them through your hands. I can't wait to try them on my horse. Best of all the customer service was wonderful. Because I was so skeptical I had a ton of questions. They were happy to help me sort through different styles, of reins sending me any pictures or measurements, or information I needed. It took me a few days and lots of emails for me to decide, and they said if I didn't like them I could send them back. Just wanted to say I highly suggest looking into them if you are looking for rawhide gear. I was very impressed and you don't find a lot of business people who r willing to help you and guide you like they did with me.
I attached a pic of the romels I bought, which you may have already seen in another thread. The pic doesn't do them justice, and kind of makes them look a bit thicker than they really are. They have an amazing feel to them!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg romel_reins_new_8_plait.jpg (97.6 KB, 3 views)
DocsMinnieElixer is offline   Reply With Quote