Classic Horsemanship  

Go Back   Classic Horsemanship > Forum Business > Introductions

Old 11-01-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
TwoReinJane
Foal

Wink Hola from The Big Out There, N. Nevada

I was asked to join this group via Facebook so here I am. No horses under my barn roof anymore just a couple of mini Herefords, some sheep and a whole lotta big dogs.

I hail from the pre-cell phone, pre-Internet era of the latter 1970's when I first stuck my toe in the pool of buckarooing and was corrupted for life, did a stint for about a good decade or more, ranching, chasing cows, mucking stalls, dragging my tired ass from one outfit to the next, just so I could make a hand. The jury is still out as to whether I succeeded or not LOL.

Living now just 10 miles south of Winnemucca with Mackey Hedges ("The Last Buckaroo") as a neighbor.

My infamy or claim to notoriety is the Buckaroo Guide (rumor has it that the beast may be returning this winter).

I was blessed enough to be around Tom Dorrance and the whole Marvel clan before they lost the big Martin Ranch. I'm sure I know some people on this board and/or some know me. (Brenda is my real name).

Thanks for the invite, and I hope to enjoy the discussions here and will peep up now and then when I can.

God bless all and hope everyone is having a great fall, and ready for winter. I gotta get back up on the roof now and finish patching!
www.lgdnevada.com
TwoReinJane is offline   Reply With Quote